SBND Mailing ListsAll list addresses are email@example.com, which is not case sensitive.
SBND open lists:
- SBND: General list of SBND, open to all scientific and technical contributors to the experiment (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-TPC: TPC design, construction, and assembly (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-PHOTON: Photon detector systems design, construction, and assembly (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-READOUT: Electronics, DAQ hardware and software (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-SOFTWARE: Software development and computing issues (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-INSTALLATION: Detector integration and installation (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-OPERATIONS: Detector operations (subscribe, unsubscribe)
SBN program-wide working groups:
- SBN-ANALYSIS: The SBN Analysis working group (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBN-ONLINE: The SBN Online working group (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-DCS: The SBN Slow Controls working group (despite the list name, a joint working group) (subscribe, unsubscribe)
- SBND-TALKS: The way to contact the Speakers Committee.
- SBND-IB: The collaboration Institutional Board.
- SBND-TECHBOARD: Project Technical Board.
- SBND-GUEST: For guests of the collaboration.
Instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing:
To (un)subscribe to our mailing lists you can try the links above, following these instructions:
- Click on the (un)subscribe link which should pop up an email window.
- For subscribe only: replace FIRSTNAME LASTNAME with your first and last name in the body of the email.
- Leave the subject blank.
- Be sure you are sending the message from the email address that you wish to (un)subscribe.
- Send the mail.
- Subscription is not immediate, a message is sent to list owners for approval.
- Last modified
- email Fermilab