In the News
- Fermi News article about the arrival of the TPC anode planes, December 2018.
- Fermi News article by Deputy Director Joe Lykken: Big boost for Fermilab’s short-baseline neutrino experiments, June 2018.
- First beam signals in the SBND CRT in Fermi News: SBND’s cosmic ray tagger begins taking data, June 2017
- The ICARUS T600 is on its way to Fermilab, June 2017. Follow the progress at http://icarustrip.fnal.gov/
- SBND building ground breaking,
Fermilab News, May 3, 2016
- Feature article on SBN, Fermilab Today, Aug. 10, 2015
- Far Detector building construction next to Nobel Prize for neutrino oscillations!
Fermilab Today, Oct. 6, 2015